How to join
“We have a powerful past pupil network and together we can build the future. If you would like to donate or join our Alumni Association please sign up below”
Take a look at the Alumni Association Video
- Holy Trinity College is registered with the British Schools and Universities Foundation, a US-based education foundation with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. This means alumni and friends of Holy Trinity College living in the United States are able to benefit from the same tax deductions on their charitable donations as they would if they gave to a United States based university or charity.
- To make a donation to Holy Trinity College:
- Download and complete a DONOR TRANSMITTAL FORM_HTC
- Make your cheque out to the ‘British Schools and Universities Foundation’.
- Send the Donor Transmittal form and your cheque donation to the address specified on the form.
- Our representative will forward on your donation to the British Schools and Universities Foundation.
- The British Schools and Universities Foundation will provide you with a receipt which you can use for your tax return.